Thank you for choosing to stay at Estes Mountain Inn. We appreciate your business and wanted to personally reach out to you regarding the current coronavirus situation. We want to keep you updated on what we're doing right now at Estes Mountain Inn to protect you and your family while on vacation.
We want to assure you that your safety and the safety of all of our guests and employees remain our top priority. Here are some of the measures we've taken to ensure the safety of our guests and employees:
- Our staff is exceeding the guidelines for cleanliness set in place by the CDC for the coronavirus.
- We've increased the frequency of our cleaning assignments for all public areas in including the lobby, lobby bathrooms, pool area, walkways, doorknobs, counters, and railings.
- All housekeepers will be wearing disposable gloves while doing laundry and cleaning guest rooms. Gloves will be changed after each room is cleaned and each load of laundry is put into the washer.
- Hand sanitizer stations at the front desk
- As always, all of our guest rooms are cleaned with germicidal cleaners and bleach after each guest stay to ensure that the room has been completely disinfected.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact us directly.